About The Course
Course Highlights And Focus Area
Team discussions exercises
Certificate programme designed and developed for working professionals
Learning from the experiences of experts from all spheres - Academic and Industry Gurus
Interact with CXOs and business leaders who are experts in EV strategy
Business problem solving scenarios using case studies
Executive Certificate from iHub DivyaSampark and Department of Science and Technology (GOI)
Course Completion Certificate
Participants will be provided a Executive Certificate from iHub DivyaSampark and Department of Science and Technology (GOI), upon completion of all the course modules.
Earn Your Certificate
The Electric Vehicles Program is exhaustive and this certificate is proof that you are closer to your goals.
The knowledge and skills you have gained working on the case studies will set you ahead of the competition.
Share Your Achievement
Talk about it on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook - Tell your friends and colleagues about it.
Helpline: +91-9811979317 (And then press 2)
Module 1: Electric Vehicle Technology Overview
• Introduction to EV and Benefits and Challenges of EVs
• Introduction to Energy System and Batteries
• Materials Used in EV Batteries
• Battery Management System
• Renewable Energies
• EV System Architecture
Module 2: Technologies driving future EVs
• Charging: Wireless charging of EV
• Charging: On-road charging and Solar powered EVs
• Opportunity in EV charging infrastructure
• Battery: Battery swap technology
Module 3: Electrifying the Future for Electric Vehicles - The Indian Conversion
• Socio-demographic reasons influencing the change behaviour
• Demystifying the adoption of a greener fuel
• Initiating the massive shift in the change behaviour
• Handling the human up-skilling
• Understanding the commercial behaviour
• Handling the connectivity issues
Module 4: Governmental Policies and Infrastructure Needs
• Policy outlook: Cross sector market collaboration and governance vital for the transition
• EV charging tariffs and policies in different states
• The policy outlook from the environment perspective
• Infrastructure and the market needs
• Problems related to jobs, spaces and the support
• Setting up of adequate support services of battery and charging stations, revamping the available resources
• Battery swapping, range extension, fast charging, economic viability of different charging infrastructures
Module 5: How to Sell EVs in the Indian Market
• Wider context of branding revamp
• Demand analysis of tier-2 cities: Demand generation
• Technology analysis and viability
• Policy incentives
• Consumer trends: Major customer acceptability issues are related with (1) Range Anxiety ; (2) Cost of the vehicle,and (3) Charging infrastructure
• Revenue sharing and financial planning
• The connected intelligent car concept and account handling
Live Online Classes
24*7 Available Videos
Learn from pre-recorded videos at your own pace
Doubt Clearing Support
Weekly doubt clearing class and access to public fourm
Professor Premalata Jena
Associate Professor Electric Vehicles
( IIT Roorkee )
Professor Deepak Ronanki
Assistant Professor Electric Vehicles
( IIT Roorkee )
Professor Sourabh Arora
Assistant Professor Consumer Behaviour
( IIT Roorkee )
Professor Rajat Agarwal
Professor Operations Management
( IIT Roorkee )
The reasons why EV adoption has become imminent
The government’s EV policy, how to demystify and leverage it for your business
Infrastructural requirement: manufacturing units, charging stations, etc
New EV technologies from global EV markets
Skilling and re-skilling of human resources both in manufacturing and marketing
Impacts of the EV transition on sales, marketing and branding of vehicles
Success and failure stories of EV adoption through case studies
Who Should Enroll
This program is for executives heading units, departments and businesses (in marketing, manufacturing, sales, strategy, supply chain, operations, etc) in the auto industry. The program will offer a variety of inputs for all these roles. Learners with the following designations are expected to enroll:
Assistant Vice Presidents
Terms and Conditions
Registration is based on first-come, first-serve basis Cancellations received up to 10 days prior to date of program will get refund , with the deduction of blocking fee amount.
Cancellations received in less than 10 business days prior to date of program will not get refund.
Once participation is confirmed, participants are liable to pay full amount even in no show-up case.
Blocking fee will not be refunded once booked.
Substitutions within a company are not permitted.
Certificate will be provided only on attending and completing all the modules.
ETMasterclass reserves the right to modify content, expert(s), venue & date(s) of the program.
In case of program cancellation, participants will be refunded the course fee in full, if there is no postponement.
ETMasterclass shall not be liable for any damages that may be incurred due to program cancellation.
What is the Executive Certification Program in Electric Vehicles?
In the Executive Certificate Program in Electric Vehicles by iHub DivyaSampark, we will discuss the challenges of evolving EV industry in India and the remedial measures.
What is the program structure like?
The program will comprise of 24 hours of learning with experts from Industry and iHub DivyaSampark / IIT Roorkee faculty.Participants will be provided a certificate from iHub DivyaSampark and Department of Science and Technology (GOI), upon completion of all the modules.
Can I sign up for one module only?
All modules have to be enrolled for.
What is the Program Fee?
INR 40,000+ GST
What is the last date to register for the program?
We have one dedicated teaching assistant (TA) for your course to take your doubts 24*7. Also, you’ll have one WhatsApp group with the instructor for all the discussions related to the course.